Morning loves! Pantone is such a cool company! Colour Communication Company who gets to decide on the colour of the year and produces products that are related to the colour of the year and the rest of the brands follow. For example, this colour’s year is Radiant Orchid many brands like Benefit Cosmetics and Marc Jacobs beauty have lipsticks and blushers to match the colour. I did not know about Pantone until I bought their palette about a year ago and I love it! The pigmentation of the colours are just awesome…they were so hard to take off the brush from how great they are. Also, the powders do not create any fallouts which is something that I always look for in eyeshadows. Fallouts waste the colour and don’t give me the pigmentation I want and they mess up the foundation!
If you understand the meaning behind the palette you will love the idea! It’s colors and textures are inspired by earth, water, air, and fire! Can you guess which square is which? I got this palette for the price of $49 at Sephora and now it is available online for $25! I came across the palette, loved the deal, and had to share it with you.
I created this look with the palette and here are the steps:
- I first primed my eyes with MAC paint pot in ‘Soft Ochre’
- Colour 1 (grey) and fluffed all over my lid and crease
- Colour 2 (metallic light baby blue) with a synthetic brush dapped it all over my lid
- Colour 3 (Darker metallic blue/grey) put it on my lid fold to blend the previous two colors together and create definition using darker colors.
- Colour 4 (a very deep emerald with blue shimmers) with a shader brush placed on the inner corner halfway to the crease
- Colour 5 (deep blue with green undertones) which was a perfect match to the green placed on the outer corner and blended
- Colour 6 (Dark gray) with a pencil brush defined my outer corner and outer crease
- Colour 7 (Matte off White) for brow bones and inner corners
- I also lined my outer lower lash line with a flat definer brush using black matte color and cat eyeliner.
Lashes – Ardel in Sophisticated – Don’t forget to blend with every step!
What do you guys think of the look
Mira x x