I wanted to share with you my new obsession! The Dipbrow Pomade by Anastasia Beverly Hills. I usually don’t like to fill in my eyebrows all the time so if I have to go out without doing them, they’re shape is looking okay and not odd. Surely filling eyebrows adds glam to your look!
Using a brush could be a little difficult but I will be reviewing brow pencil products. I personally feel that using a brush on your brows is much safer than a pencil poking at your hair.
- Brush your eyebrows
- I like to fill in the front of my eyebrows with Blonde! Even though it sounds weird because I am not blonde and have very dark brows but it works perfectly to give me the natural look I want and not make it too bold
- Fill in the rest of the brows in shade Dark Brown. I have tried the Auburn but found that it is too red for me.
- Brush one more time to blend everything together
- If I have a “Flawless Foundation Routine” on than I like to conceal with the Laura Mercier under my brow and highlight my brow bone only with the Anastasia Beverly Hills matte highlighter in Camille
- If it is more of a natural daytime look I like to skip my concealer and highlight my brow bone only.
The way I shape my brows – Use a precise angled brow brush and create a line on the lower line of the brows using blonde shade on the first quarter of your brow. Start blending upwards with small little strokes along the direction of where your hair is going for a more natural effect. Using the Dark Brown shade draw another line starting where your Blonde shade ended and start blending upwards as well.
Let me know if you have any questions below – What do you use to fill in your brows?
Spread some beauty. x x