The look may look intense; but it is a lot easier than what it seems like. To achieve this look flawlessly, make sure to start with the eye first and then your skin because we’re dealing with dark colors and you don’t want any fallouts. Another great tip when starting the eye first, is wiping the under eye area with a wipe and that will help sharpen the edge of your shadows; it will be a lot more sharp and flawless. So don’t worry if your outer crease and corners are not perfect.
To achieve this particular eye look, follow the steps below: (Don’t forget to always prime your eye with) I used Soft Ochre by MAC
- Urban Decay Basics Palette – Use Naked 2 all over lid and crease. (Blending Brush)
- Urban Decay Basics Palette – Use Crave (dark black) all over lid only. (Shader brush)
- Urban Decay Basics Palette – Use Faint (Dark Brown) to blend out the edges only of the black. (Precise pencil brush)
- Urban Decay Basics Palette – Use Venus to highlight brown bone (Big Shader brush)
- Topaz by Sigma – Use on upper outer crease to bring warmth to the eye. (Blending brush)
As for the lower lash line – line your lower lash line with black (crave) and smoke it out with the brown colour (faint) with a fluffier brush. Lashes are Sophisticated by Ardel. Line your lower and upper water line. To intensify the look and to blend out the glue, use a liquid eyeliner to go over the line of your false lashes (create a very thin line).
I hope you enjoyed this super easy smokey look. I loved creating it!
Mira. x x
Instagram: @mirasmuse – for updates, face details, hauls, & more pictures.