The beautiful Pure Maracuja Oil by Tarte! Let me start off this post by mentioning that you do not have to particularly go out and buy this specific, pricey, and luxury oil because I do not even have the full size. This is just a deluxe sample size that is lasting me forever. The purpose of this post is to, of course, review this oil but also to tell you how I use this oil to multitask with and use it for different purposes. This oil is amazing and smells really subtle as well. It is designed to brighten, sooth, and tighten the skin. It is mainly designed for your face of course but that does not limit you to only that. Let me tell you, I can’t use it for my face. It broke me out and I did not enjoy it so much so I decided to make a use out of it for other purposes like the ones below:
- If you decide to give this a try or any oils/serums for your face; here is the best way. Cleanse the face really well, use a cotton pad with toner on it all over the face, put eye cream, place oil in your hands to warm up the product and press it into your skin, and then apply your night moisturizer.
- If you can’t use it for your face, which was my case but it is still great for other stuff, you can definitely use it for your neck and decollate to tighten and smooth out the skin after your toner. The rule is, whatever you do for your face in terms of skin care, you should do to your neck. But your neck does not break out as much as your face, so it should be fine.
- I use the Bio-Oil for the rest of my body, but you can definitely use this for the rest of your body to nourish and tighten. I use oils only at night and I use them during the winter time to really nourish my dry skin.
- I like to give my hands a heavy moisturizer at night. I love using my Jo Malone Vitamin E creme mixed with two drops of this maracuja oil and it makes my hands so soft.
- Sometimes during the Winter time my eye gets dry patches and I use this oil on a cotton ball to pat it on those patches at night after my face is cleansed.
I hope you enjoyed this post! Don’t forget to let me know what is your favourite way to use oils.
Spread some beauty. x x