Highlight + Coverage
I would say that concealers are another beauty essential in your kit. They are amazing to hide any blemishes, any imperfections, under eye dark circles and of course, highlight your most beautiful features. I will provide you with the ones that I am currently using and whenever I buy new ones; I will update the concealer favourites.
- Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer – great for coverage as well as highlighting. It is creamy yet thick enough to hide any blemishes for a whole day. My shade is ‘Custard’. $32 prices may vary.
- MAC Prep + Prime – I don’t know why it turned this orange but is a lot lighter. This concealer is perfect for highlighting and hiding under eye dark circles. I use this shade (Bright Forecast) for under eye circles for an everyday look just to hide the darkness and make my skin even, but you can use ‘Light Boost’ for great highlighting effects if your skin is more olive like me. $30 prices may vary.
- MAC Studio Finish Concealer – MAC is just amazing when it comes to concealers, this is probably my 4th buy of this product! I love it, so thick and matte that it covers my blemishes right away and stays on for the whole day; it is SPF 35, which is a bonus! My shade is NC30. PS. you can still use it to highlight. $22 prices may vary.
- Laura Mercier Secret Concealer – I use this when I am wearing makeup for an occasion or night looks. This should only be used for highlighting, it is very dewy and shiny and it makes my eyes pop instantly. You can tell it’s the shiniest out all of them. Shade is 1. $30 prices may vary.
- Rimmel Hide the Blemish Concealer – This is a great drug store highlighting concealer but for my kind of blemishes not good enough to hide because it is leaning more towards the sheer side of concealers; for mild blemishes and not bumpy ones it should work fine. It is also in a stick, which is perfect for application! Shade is ‘Ivory 001’ $8 prices may vary.
Concealer quick tips coming up!
Which concealers do you use?
Spread some beauty. x x