Flawless Foundation Routine
Hi everyone 🙂 Hope you have a wonderful start to your weeks by checking out how to get a flawless foundation routine for a night out on the weekend.
Here are 8 steps to get an amazing foundation routine that will last you at least 6-7 hours depending on the products you use and your skin type. I personally only do this foundation routine when I am going out at night to a party, special occasion, and not on everyday basis. Everyday basis makeup routine is very quick and less products but still flawless.
- On a clean moisturized face start priming your face with a primer. My newest one I got is Baby Face from Maybelline.
- Apply two thin layers of foundation so they are evened out properly instead of applying one thick layer of foundation. I used Perfection Lumiere by Chanel in shade 30 Beige. (Brushes here are KEY)
- I first like to apply Concealer studio Fix by MAC to hide blemishes and dark spots under the eye; because I have olive skin tones my shades in MAC are NC 30 not NW.
- I use my Dior nude powder only on places where get oily the most to set your makeup – center of forehead, nose, around the mouth, and apples of my cheeks.
- For really structured contouring I use two bronzers: 1) Soleil de Tan by Chanel for a creamy/dewy look and a base. I apply it with my finger and blend with a duo fiber brush. 2) To Make it a bit more structure I dust bronzing powder on top of my base with the bronzer from Urban Decay in the flushed palette) I love how soft it is
- Finish your eyes first and keep blush and highlighter for last. After finishing your eyes to make your eyes pop and your eye makeup pop apply a radiant creamy concealer from Nars in shade custard (or any creamy eye brightening concealer)
- I use Illamasqua blusher in two shades a nice shimmery coral on the bones of my cheek and a bright baby pink with blue undertones to pop right on the apples of my cheeks
- For an elegant glow I use soft and gentle from MAC on my cheekbones.
Because I promised my posts will be short and sweet; coming up soon:
- Where to contour and highlight for every face shape – like the post if you would like to see this post.
- & Because tools and right application of the product are AS important AS the products to get a flawless look. I could be doing a video soon on a flawless foundation routine – please vote on this link if you would like to see one 🙂 http://mirasmuse.com/vote/
Spread some beauty. x x