Hi everyone! Welcome back once again – I hope you enjoy my very first makeup tutorial that is quite easy and wearable in the morning. I apologize if my first video is long but I try to be detailed as much as I can so you guys are aware of all the steps and the reasoning behind them. Looking forward to share more videos with you; please leave me all your requests/questions below and I will be more than happy to answer them.
– Clinique Dramatically Moisturizing Gel
– Lancome sunblock
– Maybelline Fit me Foundation in 220
– MAC Prep+Prime in Light Boost
– Anastasia Beverly Hills in Blonde and Brown
– Makeup Forever HD pressed setting powder
– Urban Decay Naked Flushed Palette (Contour, Highlight, & Blush)
– Betty Lou Manizer by The Balm
– Femme Fi Shadow by MAC
– Stila Pencil (discontinued) – Use a darker shade of Champagne bronzed colour.
– Scene Shadow by MAC
– Sephora Waterproof Pencil #15 Flirting Game
– Annabelle Pencil in #116 White
– L’Oreal Voluminous False Viber Lashes
– The matte blush I mentioned/showed is Peaches from MAC
– Whitening Lightening Lip Gloss in Nude
– Sigma F80 Flat Kabuki
– MAC Small Duo Fibre Brush
– Fluffy Brush from Sephora
– Urban Decay Angled Contour
– Sigma Big Fluffy
– Sigma Tapered Face
– Sigma Tapered Highlighting
– Firm Shades brush for the dark shadow, a blending brush for the lighten shadow, and the same firm shader brush for blending.
Connect with me.
W E B S I T E — www.mirasmuse.com
I N S T A G R A M — @mirasmuse
T W I T T E R — @mirasmuse
F A C E B O O K — www.facebook.com/magnolia.mira