Any last minute shoppers out there? No worries! I have got the ultimate gift guide for you through Amazon because it will give you the best prices and fast shipping to ensure it is here before Christmas.
Here are some of my favourites items, items on my list, and items that I already have and swear by! I hope you enjoy this, let me now if this gift guide has sparked any thoughts, ideas, or actually made you complete a purchase through my suggestions (click on any of the links below to take you directly to the page)
Let me give you a quick explanation why I chose every single item!
- Ugg Slippers – most comfortable slippers ever, I have had mine for 4 years!
- Mackenzie Child Kettle – Such a great novelty display piece for a kitchen. Great hostess gift idea as well. Dying for one to be my own.
- Glamglow – Who doesn’t love a good mask? GlamGlow is an expensive beauty items to splurge on, so, it is good item to spoil someone with it for Christmas.
- Earrings – A pair of classic stud earrings that can suit anyone, 18K Gold Plated at a GREAT price.
- David’s Tea Mug – A great mug that can be utilized for coffee/tea, great stocking stuffer, add-on gift, or a gift for co-workers.
- FujiFilm – Why not capture the moments and print them immediately as well?! Love the fact that Polaroids have such a strong come back now.
- Original Beauty Box – Great for all your makeup lovers, it holds a TON of stuff.
- PJ Set – Who does not love a great and comfortable PJ set? Great Christmas gift that is super festive and can be worn on Christmas day.
- Swell – Everybody loves a good water bottle that keeps your drinks Hot and Cold for a super long time.
- HP Printer – Love the idea of fun electronics on the go for your picture lovers and collectors.
- Beats Pill – Great portable and a bluetooth speaker for travellers or just around your house.
- Robe – Robe gifts are such a classic fun gift for all your cozy girls and women out there who love to warm up in the winter.
- Bauble Bar Earrings – A pair of funky earrings for a fun and confident friend!
- Volupsa Candles – Such Luxurious candles, spoil your Bath and Body Work Candle lover with a more luxurious candle that can be used as a decor piece as well.
- Diffuser – I love a good diffuser with essential oils, this is a great set with many scents.
- Nespresso Milk Frother – Nothing is better to me than a cup of coffee on the weekend with Frothed Milk by the Nespresso.
- L’Occitane Shea Butter – The best shea butter and cream I have ever tried. The smell is amazing and definitely works in the winter. It gives your skin the cup of water it needs!
- Luggage Organizers – Your travellers will thank you for this! Makes packing super organized and easy. I love to always use them when I travel, the credit goes to my mom for discovering these!
- Sigma Brush Set – This set is perfect because it has the #1 seller, Sigma foundation brush and it has their amazing eye brushes as well.
- Chanel Coffee Book – Who doesn’t love a good coffee book to add a little sophistication to your space? Anybody would definitely love this Chanel book, I personally love it on my coffee table.
I hope everyone is have a great holiday and a Merry Christmas! XO.
*Some links may have affiliate links*
Spread some beauty.